Bailey’s Chocolate Irish Trifle
Happy St Patrick’s March 17th
St Patrick’s is my favorite holiday to celebrate with friends and family. Even though my history has more Scottish than Irish, I think its close enough to celebrate St Patty’s Day.
Today I’m sharing my Irish Trifle Recipe with everyone and you can also download the recipe. I cheat and use package mixes where as my sister is a fantastic cake baker and my brother’s specialty is Cheese Cakes and Pies.
After a few Guinness Beers or and Irish Car Bomb you really won’t care if I use package mixes.
Shopping for the ingredients several days in advance is important because the Trifle should be made the day before you serve this wonderful desert.
- 1 Dark Chocolate Duncan Hines Cake Mix
- 2 Small or 1 large box of Jello instant pudding mix
- 1 Quart of heavy whipping cream
- 1 Bottle of Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 Bottle of Raspberry Chambord Liqueur
- 1 Dark Chocolate bar
- 2 1/2 cups of milk for the pudding