EZ-Set Metal Grommet for Curtains & Drapery
- Light duty with an inside diameter of 1 9/16”.
- Requires less force to set.
- Corrosion resistant and available in six colors.
- Sold in packs of 8 sets.
- Also works with our Plastic Grommet
To insert most Metal Grommets it requires a large investment in a Grommet Press $200 – $600
- Can cut holes and set grommets or buttons in single or multi-layered fabrics with proper cutting and setting die.
- Dies available for 11 Grommet Sizes and range from $45 – $200 per size cutter and setter
- Dies available for 7 Sizes of Button Forms (Snap Together & Crimp Types).
- Fully adjustable for high leverage on light or heavy fabrics.
- Must be mounted to a wood work table, mounting bolts are included.
- It also requires Chipboard for the cutters and Lubricant
- Cutting & Setting/Joining Dies are sold separately from Grommet/Button Press
So the EZ-Set Metal Grommet Setter is a Great Deal for $6.95
As you can see it is so easy to use a hand-setter for metal grommets. The photos below show step by step how to set a metal grommet with the EZ-Set Metal Grommet Setter.
1. Trace diameter of the inside of the grommet onto the fabric. 2 . Place Grommet Setter on a solid surface
3. Place Grommet with flange on Setter 4. Place fabric over grommet
5. Set back on top with teeth down 6. Place die top on and tap with mallet.
7. Tap top with rubber mallet 8 Remove grommet setter
9. Front Side of Grommet 10. Back side of grommet
The EZ-Set Grommets are available in Six colors and 2 styles: Round and Square