If you tired of the old fashion Corn beef and cabbage you will love my favorite recipe. Sweet Guinness Corn beef, is perfect for a large group because you can make it before the party and enjoy the celebration.
Sweet Guinness Corn Beef Recipe
1. Place the corn beef in a roasting pan with a lid.
2. Cover corn beef with a thick layer of brown sugar
3. Gently pour 1-2 bottles of Guinness Beer around the corn beef, now disturbing the brown sugar.
4. Cover with lid and slowly bake at 300 for 4-5 hours or until tender.
5. Shop for a fresh made loaf of Rye Bread and Dromgold’s Irish Pub Mustard or Dromgold’s Old World Irish Tarragon Mustard.
I serve the Corn beef with Coleslaw and Hot Potato Salad and Irish Guinness.
For Desert I love serving my Famous Bailey’s Irish Chocolate Trifle which is made with Bailey’s, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Pudding and Fresh Whip Cream.
The Trifle is very easy to make but it looks like you spent all day in the kitchen. You can download the recipe free on last years post
Here’s to a Safe and Happy St Patrick’s Day