I fell in love with this great Pine Cone Flower Wreath.
It is so simple to make this pine cone flower wreath and perfect for this time of year. You will find a complete tutorial on how to make this simple pine cone flower wreath at Today’s Fabulous Finds.
If you pre-cut the pine cone flowers this could become a great family project, the kids could pain the the pine cone flowers while the adults glue the pine cones to the wreath with the hot glue gun.
- Small Pine Cones (lots of them)
- 3 Medium Pine Cones
- 12″ Foam Wreath Form or Larger Burlap
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Small Handheld Pruners
- Large (tree limb size) Pruners
- Paint: Yellow, Orange, Vanilla, Brown
- A Few Small Branches/Twigs
- Ribbon to Hang It
- Sprig of Berries
- Clear Acrylic Spray (Optional)
With under $5.00 you could make this adorable pine cone wreath and give it to friends for a fall friendship gift. Read the complete tutorial on how to create this back to nature jewel.